Monday 12 December 2016

HAPPY IST ANNIVERSARY TO US!

365 days ago,seem like yesterday I walked down the aisle in the company of my dad to be wedded....It's one year today,how time flies..The gift of marriage is a beautiful journey and I'm really grateful that I am given the honour to join the league.I would want to be married again in the next world if any of such exist. The place of marriage has thought me a lot,is still teaching and I'm willing to learn and I thank God for the opportunity. Marriage is a book,a very big book,one wouldn't get to know what's on the other page,the grace of God however has been made available to tackle every obstacle we encounter,and He is always always near. A million thanks to God for the journey so far,the ups,downside,it's all part of the race. I earnest prayer is to live up to my calling in my marriage,to fulfill purpose in my husband's life,to be just the best I could be and nothing short of that..To love freely,forgive easily,give unconditionally,and to serve wholeheartedly. HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY to my significant other,the female version of me,my friend and the elder brother God reserved as a husband for me,my soulmate,boyfriend,lover,boothang,baby daddy. Today I choose you like I did 365 days ago,we will remain strong,firm and rooted in our calling..We will grow old together,walking side by side,Yes,the plan is to be married once and to you only. You will always and forever be my purkinje fiber.

No comments:

Post a Comment