Monday 5 December 2016

Happy Birthday Luchy!


She's special, a beautiful soul that has a heart of gold;she's a pride to her father's house and a jewel to her husband. My sister, the only daughter of her father born between two men. As you celebrate today, I pray the heavens smile on you like it never did;I wish you long life, good health and prosperity in all you do. Keep shining like the diamond you are. Mom, Dad and we your brothers love you to the moon and back. Happy Birthday sis!!! ~ Ejike Nnadiekwe


You came into our lives and brought so much joy, I have watched you grow from that tender little baby to a beautiful, intelligent,& independent young lady, a wife & now a wonderful mother, & am so proud & lucky to have you in my world baby!! Continue to enlarge, dominate. To God be all the glory. Happy birthday "Beautiful". Love u to the moon and back. 😘~ Aunty Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment