Monday 30 May 2016

Happy Birthday Toots "Priscilla Weriye Worika"!!!

Dearest Sis,




You’ve brought so much joy to us right from the minute you were born to this point in your life. I can still remember the smile on our Mum’s face when she first beheld your pretty little face. You were indeed a damsel from birth.


Today you have grown to become an adorable, intelligent, beauty with brains. And I am so proud of all of your achievements so far, I know and believe in my heart you will attain heights and even the sky will not be your limit.



You call me "Mini Mom" but i choose to call u “BESTIE”, because sisters are the best friends one can ever have. People never believe we're almost a decade apart because of your maturity and selfless love for me and our siblings. Okay enough of the epistle, trust me i can write a whole novel...lol!. "My lil princess" yes I know you are a woman now but I can’t stop calling you that. Besides, your eyes still pop whenever I call you that!!!. Grow and age in God's love and wisdom. While you are at it do have lots of FUN. (Remember: You’ve got the brains to back it up). Enjoy everything I was too afraid to enjoy; go places baby. Happy birthday pretty Toots, Mini-mom loves u silly!!!

Endless Love,

Silda.

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Pri, wishing you more of God's love today and always. Aww so sweet of you slida
    Eugenia Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Pri, wishing you more of God's love today & always. Aww so sweet of you Slida.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Pri, wishing you more of God's love today & always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Toots, I wish u all of life's best & limits that surpass d skies

    ReplyDelete