Tuesday 31 May 2016

Happy 6th Birthday Theodora Theophilus!!!


Happy 6th Birthday to the most adorable and smartest kid I know. My inquisitive little Kreamy, my smart English tutor, I bless the Lord for adding another year to your life. I cannot stop blessing God for deeming it fit to make you part of our lives.



Most importantly I bless God for giving your parents “Mr & Mrs Theophilus” the fortitude to raise you in the ways of our Lord Jesus Christ. In her angelic voice “Auntie Faka, I want to be a nurse when I grow up” I pray all your dreams come true. Amen!

Lots of Love


Aunty Faka.

3 comments:

  1. Happy 6th Birthday Theodora, I wish u all d best in life, u shall shine so bright as d sun & grow in Gods' grace & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Kreamy

    ReplyDelete