Sunday 8 January 2017

A living Legend!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DADDY Accolade :A living legend! Written by Ninnynine Obikudo REVEREND GIFT OBULOR IBRAH (JP) I’ll tell you very quickly about the one I write about. My father is a very good man. A man true to His words True to giving Dogged, faithful and committed to whatever he ventures into. He was faithful to his duties as a Pharmacy Technician all through his career in every office up until retirement. He had no bad records He had a loving and accommodating heart for all colleagues from directors to the menial workers. As a Christian and Pastor in the later years My dad showed great commitment to raising men and women who will passionately seek after God I am a perfect example! He drilled us...oh we had to be on our toes for Sunday school or bible study times. He wasn’t such a charismatic and gymnastic prayer manπŸ˜‚ but with him we understood that “it is the effectual fervent prayers of a righteous man that avails much”. Elder statesman! His counsel is always spot on. As a family man he is the Best A man so committed to his family! He loved and honoured my mum for 23years before her transit to eternity Never did he hit her...NEVER!!! He lives for us, my siblings and I He is our legend He raised us with so much care, so much love , so much excellence yet so much DISCIPLINE πŸ˜ƒ He loves us and his grand children passionately He’d buy everything he sees and loves for us all, not minding our age or status. You are unbeatable my dear Dad😘😘😘 An upright and excellent man Intelligent and embedded with so much wisdom Anointed and graced teacher. I MAKE BOLD TO SAY MY DAD IS A GIFT AND A GIVER. He's got children biological and spiritual too numerous to mention. Kingsley Ibrah Paul & Nina Obikudo Taribo& Goodness Erasmus-Hart Chuky Ibrah .. Grandkids at present: Alvina and Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment